–50 ° to 200 °C (Standard Sensor)
Online — C-Therm’s TCi Thermal Conductivity Analyzer employs the Modified Transient Plane Source (MTPS) technique.The MTPS technique offers the fastest and easiest way to measure thermal conductivity of liquids, solids, powders and pastes.
- NO user-calibration required.
- NO complex regression-analysis needed.
- NO special sample geometries necessary.
The C-Therm TCi simply provides the highest-accuracy, non-destructive means of measuring thermal conductivity.
A variety of accessories are available for specialized testing conditions including;
- a Small-Volume Test Kit (SVTK) originally developed with the US Navy for testing liquids and powder
- a Compression Test Accessory (CTA) for measuring textiles and fabrics
- High Pressure Cells for measuring materials up to pressures of 135 bar.
The TCi’s central controller also pairs with C-Therm’s range of high-precision dilatometer systems in offering clients savings of up to 40%.
Visit www.ThermalConductivityInstrument.com for more information.
Want to learn more about the differences in thermal conductivity test methods? Visit: http://www.ctherm.com/technology/understanding_thermal_conductivity_methods/
Join us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/CThermTech
C-Therm Technologies Ltd.
921 College Hill Road
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Canada E3B 6Z9
Tel: (506) 457-1515