From AEMC® Instruments
It has features typically found in cameras two to three times its price.
The AEMC Thermal Imaging IR Camera Model 1950 is equipped with infrared thermography detection technology that is used in sectors of industry as diverse as electrical maintenance, metallurgy and steel making, petroleum, automation, natural gas exploration, transportation and in other professions such as fire-fighting and surveillance.
Infrared thermal imaging provides a real-time non-contact inspection method that does not require you to shut off power, shut down the equipment or interrupt production.
It can diagnose latent malfunctions in advance and anticipate their occurrence and prevent production problems.
- 20° x 20° field of view with an IFOV spatial resolution of 4.4mrad
- Focus free imaging with automatic brightness control
- 320 x 240 pixel 2.8” color display
- Exceptional 13 hour battery life
- Captures thermal & digital images simultaneously
- Programmable trigger and cursor functions
- Selectable color palette
- Quick startup in less than 3 seconds
- Built-in user configurable emissivity table
- Accurate temperature measurement over the full range
- Automatic non-uniformity temperature correction
- Verbally record comments to the image using the wireless microphone included
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to AEMC clamp-on meters and multimeters to record electrical measurements simultaneously with thermograms
- Comprehensive CAmReport software included with all the necessary functions for reliable measurement analysis and report generation
- Energy audits ensure trouble free industrial, electrical or mechanical maintenance
- Analyzes new or old buildings, detects faults and anomalies
- Detect electrical equipment malfunctions
- Detect malfunctions or anomalies on internal components to help prevent over heating
- Verify and inspect parts and mechanical assemblies such as wear points, shaft alignment, lubrication problems and adjustment errors
Model 1950 – Cat. #2121.40: http://www.aemc.com/products/html/minfindex.asp?id=70205&dbname=products
AEMC® Instruments manufactures professional electrical test and measurement instruments for the industrial, commercial and utility marketplace. Chauvin Arnoux founded in 1893 and AEMC® founded in 1976 are industry leaders in current measurement probes, power quality analyzers, ground resistance testers (including the new revolutionary tower testing system) and insulation resistance testers. Our full product line also includes clamp-on meters, transformer ratiometers, power quality meters, harmonic power meters, data loggers, lightmeters, oscilloscopes, cable testers and numerous other electrical test instruments. Sales and marketing are located in Foxborough, while production, product service and NIST calibration are located in Dover, NH. AEMC® products can be purchased through a worldwide network of distributors. We also offer custom products on an OEM basis.
Chauvin Arnoux®, Inc. d.b.a. AEMC® Instruments
15 Faraday Drive
Dover, NH 03820 USA
Customer Service: (x361)
Technical Support: (x351)