10 Undeniable Reasons you Cannot Miss the Global Forum!
Join 650+ supply chain stakeholders in Chicago at the largest networking, educational and partnering event of its kind! Understand how life science manufacturers are complying with international standards, starting from scratch to build a CRT shipping strategy and finding innovative logistics solutions to cost-effectively ship temperature control products by air, road and sea.
The Cold Chain Global Forum has evolved to not only include all temperature ranges and all products (high-value finished, devices, diagnostics, generics, clinical), but all things GDP.
Times are changing and they understand from you how important GDP regulations around the world are driving and changing your quality distribution practices for CRT and cold chain products.
- Worldwide GDP Upates – regulatory authorities and industry perspectives
- Benchmark with 80+ speakers and compare industry best practices
- Take away proven solutions to help mitigate challenges in your GLOBAL LOGISTICS networks
- Learn how OCEAN, AIR & GROUND freight are being utilized to improve supply chain efficiency and costs
- NETWORK with 650+industry stakeholders from 33 countries during 26 hours of informal networking
- LARGEST EXHIBITION of temperature controlled solutions for the life science world
- 2 United Cargo Site Tours – see first hand how your air freight is handled
- 5 Workshops & 3 Morning Breakfast Briefings – business critical information for your cold and CRT chains
- International Focus Day: Examining supply chain challenges in BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China)
- Intensive and Interactive 2-day Training: Become a master of art of all things GDP
Are you prepared for the ongoing explosion of biologics & clinical trial materials?
Do you have supply chain strategies in place to handle the underrated ???human factor????
Are you on the cutting edge of cold chain technology?
They???ve also created 3 complimentary reports to cover these crucial topics. Each of the reports features the insights of speakers at the upcoming Cold Chain GDP Global Forum.
Experts from Eli Lilly, FedEx, FDA, FAA, USP, Rehrig Pacific, Sonoco and more contributed to these reports which can be found in the cold chain resource center:
Discuss these crucial topics and many more at the 11th Annual Cold Chain GDP Global Forum, September 30 – October 4, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Chicago IL, USA.
They have something to fit everyone’s needs:
- 2 Day Training Course, 6 Interactive Workshops,
- 2 Day Main Conference and
- 1 day devoted to supply chains in BRIC countries.
If you register now, you can also experience a private luncheon with their top speakers on CRT Approaches.
Register today by calling 1-800-882-8682 or emailing email@example.com.
End Users – Save 50%
Solution Providers – Save 30%
For more information about the event, download the brochure or visit www.ColdChainPharma.com.
The entire Cold Chain Team looks forward to you joining them in Chicago!
P.S. Make sure to visit their resource center and take a look at who is attending this year. Don’t let your competition get ahead of you!