Thermometry bridge accuracy combined with time-saving features
Everett WA, USA — The Fluke 1594A and 1595A Super-Thermometers from Hart Scientific combine the accuracy of complex and expensive bridges with innovative features that simplify measurement processes and provide excellent value.
They are accurate enough for the primary lab and economical enough for the secondary lab. With temperature-controlled internal reference resistors, six input channels, a large graphical display, and a multitude of temperature-specific measurement functions, PRT, thermistor and SPRT calibration (0 ? to 500 k?) has never been so easy and economical.
With their built-in Ratio Self-Calibration function, one can verify or calibrate the Super-Thermometer???s ratio accuracy in-house with the press of a button. No other single thermometry bridge can do so much, so well!
Super-Thermometer features at a glance
- Calibrate SPRTs, PRTs, RTDs and thermistors (0 ? to 500 k ?)
- Accuracy as good as 0.06 ppm (0.000015 ??C) ??? ???Ratio Self-Calibration??? verifies and calibrates resistance ratio accuracy
- Automatic zero-power measurements calculate thermometer probe self-heating
- Temperature-controlled internal reference resistors
- Calibrated sensing current lowers overall instrument uncertainty
- Four input channels on the front panel accept sensors under test or external references
- Two dedicated external reference input channels on the rear panel
- Standby current reduces transient effects when scanning between channels
- Channel Select keys turn measurement mode on or off at the touch of a button
- Sample rates as fast as one second
- USB data transfer and computer control
- Remote view and device control via Ethernet
- Compatible with MET/TEMP II automated calibration software and LogWare II multichannel, real-time data acquisition software
Fluke Corporation is a world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
6920 Seaway Blvd
Everett WA 98203, USA
PO Box 9090
Everett WA 98206, USA
Phone: +1 (425) 347-6100