E. Minnetonka MN, USA — Join Burns Engineering on January 9th for our complimentary RTDology session, ???Improving Temperature Measurement Accuracy in Biopharmaceutical Processes???
Temperature plays a critical role in most biopharmaceutical processes. Moving beyond the 0.5???? C accuracy threshold is often desired or required.
Join Bill Bergquist, Senior Application Engineer at Burns, as he highlights various sensor designs and installation methods to assist in achieving your accuracy goals.
They???ll cover a variety of topics to assist in moving beyond 0.5 ??C accuracy:
??? Sensor Selection
??? Preventive Maintenance
??? And much more!
Register NOW: www.burnsengineering.com/rtdology/
Improving Temperature Measurement Accuracy in Biopharma Processes
Missed a session or need a refresher?
Access previous session overviews:
- Selection and Application
- Temperature Measurement Q & A
- RTD Accuracy I; Terminology & Error Sources
- RTD Accuracy II;??Error Realization
- RTD Accuracy III;??Calculating Meas. Accuracy
- RTD Vs Thermocouple
- RTD Calibration- Why, When, How
- Optimizing Temperature Measurements
- Temperature in Small Diameter Lines
- Thermowell Selection & Application
- A Case for Calibration Verification
Burns Engineering Inc.
10201 Bren Rd.
E. Minnetonka MN 55343 USA
Phone Toll Free: 800-328-3871