Vaisala FREE Webinar: Humidity 101 Thursday, September 24, 2009 – 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Online — There is always some uncertainty associated with any measurement,?? humidity is no exception.
Learn about some basic facts around uncertainty in humidity measurement:
– accuracy, uncertainty, error or precision?
– what factors contribute to uncertainty in humidity measurement?
– type A and type B evaluations
After completing this webinar you should have a good understanding about the following:
1. The difference between definitions of accuracy, uncertainty, precision and error
2. The practical sources of uncertainty in humidity measurement
3. How to calculate ‘basic’ uncertainty with Type A and Type B evaluations
For more information visit www.vaisala.com/humidityseminars.html
To register for the seminar, click here.
Vaisala is a global leader in environmental and industrial measurement. They provide a comprehensive range of innovative observation and measurement products and services for meteorology, weather critical operations and controlled environments. Headquartered in Finland,??the company??employs over 1200 professionals worldwide and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.