Fluke Calibration’s TC temp calibrator reaches 1200 ??C
Everett WA, USA –Fluke Calibration introduced the 9118A Thermocouple (TC) Temperature Calibration Furnace, a horizontal, open-ended tube furnace with a temperature range of 300 to 1200 ????C in a YouTube video (above).
The??9118A Thermocouple Temperature Calibration Furnace enables calibration professionals to conduct comparison calibrations of the noble- and base-metal thermocouples used in a variety of industries, including aerospace, automotive, energy, metals, and plastics.
Calibrations can be fully automated when the??9118A Thermocouple Temperature Calibration Furnace is used with the Fluke Calibration 1586A Precision Temperature Scanner, thereby increasing lab productivity.
The??9118A Thermocouple Temperature Calibration Furnace can be operated with or without an isothermal block, increasing the workload that can be performed with a single unit.
The furnace configuration can be quickly changed by selecting parameters stored in the controller and by either inserting or removing the alumina-ceramic isothermal block.
It features temperature stability of???? 0.1????C at 1200??????C with a radial uniformity of???? 0.25??????C at 1200??????C and axial uniformity of???? 0.2 ????Cat 1200 ????C.
The wide temperature range of the calibration furnace enables labs to meet standards like AMS2750 and EURAMET cg-8 that require thermocouples be calibrated over the full temperature range in which they are used.
The??9118A Thermocouple Temperature Calibration Furnace manages its heater power to prevent heater elements from overheating, improving the reliability of the furnace and extending its lifetime.
Its non-metallic block minimizes thermocouple contamination and eliminates the need to protect the thermocouples under test with costly ceramic sleeving, reducing the cost of ownership.
Seven key features set the 9118A apart from other high-temperature calibration furnaces:
- Wide temperature range spanning most high-temperature applications
- Flexible configuration for calibrating a wide range of thermocouple types
- Best-in-class temperature stability and uniformity for calibration accuracy
- Automated setpoint control for improved lab productivity
- Non-metallic block helps minimize thermocouple contamination
- Deep immersion depth to support most thermocouple calibrations
- Dynamic heater control and cutouts for reliability and safety
- How to Select Thermocouple Calibration Equipment Application Note (2.51 MB)
- Thermocouple Fundamentals Application Note (2.5 MB)
- Thermocouple Calibration Furnace Brochure (954.68 KB)
- Thermoelement- Kalibrierofen 9118A (607.84 KB)
- Horno de calibraci??n de termopar 9118A (606.2 KB)
- Four d’??talonnage pour thermocouple 9118A (605.5 KB)
- 9118A Forno Horizontal para calibra????o de Termopares ???Furnace??? (596.27 KB)
For more information or to request a quote, visit www.flukecal.com/9118A.
About Fluke Calibration
Fluke Calibration is a leader in precision calibration instrumentation and software for electrical, temperature, pressure, flow, and RF measurements. Calibration products from Fluke Calibration are found in calibration facilities around the world, including National Metrology Institutes, that demand the highest levels of performance and reliability, backed by state of the art metrology and uncompromising support. They are relied on by quality engineers, calibration technicians, and metrologists to instill confidence in the measurements that are critical to their organizations for quality, safety, reliability, and cost.
6920 Seaway Boulevard
Everett, WA, 98203, USA
PO Box 9090
Everett, WA 98206, US
Phone, U.S. (Customer Care Center):+1 (877) 355-3225
Phone (main switchboard):+1 (425) 446-5716
Fax: +1 (425) 347-6100
Fluke Calibration (formerly Hart Scientific)
799 E. Utah Valley Drive
American Fork, Utah 84003-9775, USA
Phone, U.S. (Customer Care Center):1 (877) 355-3225
Fax: +1 (801) 763-1010
For contacts outside the USA visit: http://us.flukecal.com/about/contact
Fluke and Fluke Calibration are trademarks of Fluke Corporation. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.