CFP open through September 26, 2014
Clinics, presentations, and poster sessions all originate with you so FLIR and ITC are calling for your papers now for InfraMation 2015.
FLIR Systems and the Infrared Training Center (ITC) are currently accepting 150-250 word abstracts of presentations and/or clinics to be delivered to InfraMation 2015 conference attendees.
The audience will consist of more than 500 condition monitoring engineers, maintenance technicians, building inspectors, restoration contractors, research and science professionals, optical gas imaging specialists, and test and measurement buyers.
Submit your abstract through this simple online form.
ITC & FLIR are thrilled to be bringing the conference to the heart of Music City in Nashville, Tennessee.
Start here to submit your abstract: www.inframation.org/papers
If you haven???t submitted an abstract before, then they hope you???ll do so this year. Here are just some of the benefits of being a presenter or instructor at InfraMation 2015:
- Qualify for a deeply discounted conference registration fee and/or honorarium
- Identify yourself as an infrared thermal imaging expert in your field
- Earn valuable certification renewal credits
Whatever your thermal imaging know-how, there???s an interested audience at InfraMation 2015. From building investigations to electrical and mechanical monitoring to R&D and OGI to thermography program management and marketing, attendees are always riveted and appreciative.
- Presentation Abstracts Due: September 26, 2014
- Authors Learn of Acceptance by: November 4, 2014
- Complete Manuscripts and InfraMation Registration Due: January 15, 2015
- InfraMation 2015 Kicks Off: May 11, 2015
Not planning to submit an abstract this year? Then be sure to register for the conference right away to take advantage of the incredible