LIOS Technology GmbH- Linear Optical Sensors is pleased to invite you to attend POWERGRID Europe 2009, taking place on May 26 – 28, 2009 in Cologne, Germany.
KoelnMesse, Cologne, Germany — In this show, we proudly present full range and latest global condition monitoring solutions including Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS) and permanent Partial Discharge (PD) monitoring for all of your energy transmission systems applications. (Our booth number: Hall 7, E52)
LIOS provides an integrated condition monitoring solution for deployments with high voltage power cables:
In the substation:
* Full engineering support for 19??? cabinets including DTS and PD evaluation and Dynamic Cable Rating (RTTR)
* Integrated data visualisation tools for DTS and PD
* Communication means for seamless data integration into SCADA systems.
Along the circuit:
* Fibre optic sensor cable resp. fibre in metal tube (FIMT)
* PD sensors for transition joints and terminations
* PD fibre optic communication cables
Furthermore we provide professional support during tender phase and clarification meetings, onsite commissioning as well as technical training and maintenance fulfillment.
We look forward to seeing you in Cologne!
For more information on POWERGRID Europe 2009 visit www.powergrideurope.com
About LIOS Technology
LIOS Technology is the global leader in the development and supply of state of the art frequency domain based distributed temperature monitoring systems. The LIOS DTS product line comprises a range of real-time, multimode fiber optic based linear temperature measuring devices. LIOS offers Real Time Thermal Rating (RTTR) solutions for ampacity predictions of the power cable and overhead transmission line installation transparently integrated with its field proven DTS systems.
LIOS Technology GmbH
51063 Cologne ??? Germany
Tel: +49 221 99887 0
Fax: +49 221 99887 150