Gays Mills WI, USA — The Water Leak Detector is designed to sense the presence of water and alert a central monitoring system of the potentially destructive situation – a critical response for water-sensitive areas like computer server cabinets/rooms, food & paper storage areas etc.
Upon water detection, the alarm relay(s) change state, and a local red LED illuminates. The transmitter can be set for latching or non-latching alarm, and normally energized or normally de-energized operation.
- Water Detection Within 5 Seconds with Local LED Alarm Indication
- Adjustable Water Level Detection with Bottom or Pan Edge Mounting
- 5 Amp or 0.5 Amp Relays @30AC/DC
- One Piece, Rope or Remote Sensor Design
- 15 to 30 VDC or 24 to 30 VAC Power
- NEMA 4 Enclosure
BAPI Launches a New Upscale 2013 Catalog
Building Automation Products, Inc., is pleased to announce the publishing of a new, upscale product catalog for 2013. The publication features hundreds of solutions for the.
Building Automation Products, Inc.
750 North Royal Avenue
Gays Mills WI 54631 USA