With Extended Ex Approval
Engerwitzdorf, Austria & Franklin MA, USA — The intrinsically safe EE300Ex humidity & temperature transmitter conforms to the European ATEX Directive and now also to the international IECEx and the FM classification specifically relevant to the USA and Canada.
This makes the device suitable for worldwide usage in explosion hazard areas.
The two-part stainless steel housing (separate connection area and measurement unit) simplifies installation of the transmitter considerably.
It also permits the rapid replacement of the measurement unit ??? such as for calibration ??? without time-consuming re-cabling.
An intrinsically safe EE300Ex humidity & temperature transmitter model for combined humidity and temperature measurement or for temperature measurement only is available.
Advantages at a glance:
- For use in gas and dust explosion hazard areas
- Direct mounting in zones 0 / Div1
- Output of calculated humidity functions
- Maximum precision up to 180????C (356 ??F)
- Pressure-tight up to 300??bar (4351 psi)
- Different models for wall mounting or with remote sensing probe
- Moisture measurement in oil
About E+E Elektronik
E+E Elektronik develops and produces sensors for measurement of relative humidity, CO2, air velocity and mass flow.
E + E Elektronik Ges.m.b.H
T: +43 7235 605-0
F: +43 7235 605-8
E+E Elektronik Corp.
124 Grove Street Suite 225
Franklin MA 02038 USA
Phone: +1 508 530 3068