Burns Engineering’s Promise: 5 business days or $100 off*
Minnetonka MN, USA — Regular calibration of your lab instruments is critical to ensure years of confident service.
As a manufacturer of Secondary Temperature Standards (SSPRTs), and a Metrology Lab ourselves, Burns Engineering understand the value of these instruments and are committed to timely and precise calibration service.
If Calibration is not your area of responsibility, please forward to your Metrology or Quality Manager.
*The ???Fine Print???:
- The calibration must be pre-scheduled through Burns Customer Service (RMA issued).
- The PO and all instrument information must be provided at time of scheduling.
- The 5 Day Clock starts on the scheduled start date.
- The instrument must be received at Burns prior to the scheduled start date.
- The instrument must be functioning (i.e. able to be calibrated).
- And a little more?? –> Click for full details (http://www.burnsengineering.com/document/pdf/Our_Promise.pdf)
Burns Engineering’s?? Lab-to-Lab??? Temperature Calibration Service:
- – NVLAP?? Accredited Lab (Lab Code 200706-0)
- – Lab Uncertainties as Low as 3.4 mK
- – Calibration Range: -196 ??C to 500 ??C
- – Various Calibration Options
- – Sensor and System Calibrations
- – ??? and A Promise
Burns Engineering has been an industry leader in the design and manufacture of temperature sensors and transmitters for the process and OEM industries since 1960. During that time, product quality and customer service along with innovative engineering have been top priorities in the Burns Engineering business philosophy.
Burns Engineering Inc.
10201 Bren Rd.
E. Minnetonka MN 55343
Phone Toll Free 800-328-3871
Fax: +1 952-935-8782