Dayton OH, USA –?? The future of temperature monitoring. Currently used in shipping, distribution, warehouse & process monitoring, and clinical trials. Live email alerts allow you to manage your supply chain and prevent problems rather than relying on post mortem analysis.
* No need to invade shipping containers as tags can be scanned through a container giving it a dual purpose as a thermometer and a data logger.
* Multiple uses per tag vs. older, traditional data loggers which can only be scanned one time to retrieve data.
* Robust, durable, waterproof and made to withstand shipping warehouse conditions. Older, traditional tags get wet, dropped or run over by a forklift they would be destroyed.
* The Certiscan Handheld Reader saves money in labor and data retrieval. Thousands of tags can be scanned and uploaded. You don???t have to connect each logger to a cradle or plug each USB into a computer. Scan one tag per second.
* Easy to read graphs.
* The most accurate of any day data logger on the market.
* Eco-friendly providing a smaller carbon footprint when compared to other tags.
The Certiscan Handheld Reader saves money in labor and data retrieval. Similar to a barcode reader we can read the tag inside a box from 5″ away and go as deep as 30″ inside the box.
The tag inside the box is read within seconds and sends the information and colorful graphs back to your computer. Thousands of tags can be scanned and uploaded.
You don’t have to connect each logger to a cradle or plug each USB into a computer.
American Thermal Instruments has become the company that Quality and Logistics Managers alike turn to as the leader in temperature monitoring, inspections and asset tracking. They produce custom solutions for industries that require the most accurate and measurable systems.
American Thermal Instruments
2400 E River Rd
Dayton, OH 45439 USA
Tel: (Toll-free- 800-648-6339) or +1 937-429-2114
Fax: +1 937-429-3558