Measurement & Calibration: Temperature – 4 to 6 October; Humidity – 7 to 8 October
Teddington, UK — Temperature Measurement & Calibration Course: A two/three day course on temperature measurement and calibration, covering measurement techniques; thermodynamic background and temperature scales; calibration techniques; traceability and accreditation; together with hands-on laboratory sessions.
Humidity Measurement & Calibration Course: A two day course on humidity measurement and calibration, covering dew point, relative humidity and many other humidity quantities, it will concentrate on methods of measurement which are of greatest technological relevance to attendees.
* The courses concentrate on the main techniques of temperature and humidity measurement in use today, giving background and guidance on their application in industry and science
* The programme includes a mixture of lectures and laboratory sessions
* During both courses there will be a small equipment manufacturers’ exhibition on 5 & 7 October
* The Temperature Measurement & Calibration Course holds a third optional (but highly recommended) day of practical ‘hands-on’ training
Who should attend
* Laboratory staff
* Technical managers
* Anyone who needs to know and understand how to make good measurements
Participants in past courses have come from all the major industrial and technological sectors where temperature and humidity measurements are important, and from many countries around the world.
Visit the Courses registration web page by clicking here.
The National Physical Laboratory (NPL) is one of the UK’s leading science and research facilities. It is a world-leading centre of excellence in developing and applying the most accurate standards, science and technology available. NPL occupies a unique position as the UK’s National Measurement Institute and sits at the intersection between scientific discovery and real world application. Its expertise and original research have underpinned quality of life, innovation and competitiveness for UK citizens and business for more than a century:
Knowledge Services Division
National Physical Laboratory
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8943 6382
Tel: 020 8943 6164