Online & Stamford, CT, USA — Ideally suited for Laboratory and Research Applications, OMEGA Engineering’s new Series of USB thermocouple probes connect directly to the USB port of a PC.
Free software converts your PC into a temperature meter, chart recorder or data logger.
Probes are available off-the-shelf in 18 or 24″ lengths and with 0.187 or 0.250″ 304 stainless steel, Inconel® or high performance Super OMEGACLAD® XL sheathing.
Integral Thermocouple: Type-K, ungrounded
K1: -73 to 315 °C / -100 to 600 °F
K2: -200 to 1000 °C / -328 to 1832 °F
NOTE: For 304 stainless steel max temperature is 850 °C (1562 F)
- USB Output Connects Directly to Your Computer
- Free Software Converts Your PC into a Temperature Meter, Data Logger or Chart Recorder
- Select from 2 Ranges K1: -73 to 315 °C / -100 to 600 °F or K2: -200 to 1000 °C / -328 to 1832 °F
- Fast Delivery in Two Different Measurement Ranges
- 18 and 24″ (457 and 610 mm) Probe Lengths Standard
- Available in 4.5 or 6 mm (3/16 or 1/4″) Diameter 304 SS, Inconel and High Performance Super OMEGACLAD XL Sheaths
Detailed Specs & Ordering information are online at: http://www.omega.com/pptst/TJ-USB.html