Now with Solar Climate Chamber Modeling, Parallel View Factor & More…
Calumet MI, USA?? –?? ThermoAnalytics is pleased to announce the release of version 11.2 of our thermal management software suite: RadTherm, RadThermIR, MuSES, and WinTherm.
The new features significantly improve solution speeds and the user experience.
The following is a summary of some of the key features:
- Parallel View Factor: View Factor calculations can now be performed in parallel on high-performance computing systems or distributed computers, enabling rapid solutions when solving large models.
- Solar Climate Chamber Modeling: Version 11.2 provides an easy setup for modeling vehicles or systems in environment chambers.
- Thermal Design Parameters: Users can now specify design temperatures (max or min) associated with the different parts in a model.
- Human Thermal Comfort: Multiple Human models now can be set up in the GUI and improvements to the thermal physiology, sensation and comfort models provide better accuracy compared to human subject tests.
- Curve Editor Enhancements: Upgrades to the curve editor provide auto-sorting capabilities and improved performance when working with large curves. This also includes cut/copy/paste capabilities.
To view a complete list of new features and enhancements, click here.
For a historical summary of previous features and enhancements, click here.
Click here to download the latest release or to create an account on our support website.
To learn more about what version 11.2 has to offer, please sign up for the 11.2 New Features Webinar by clicking on one of the dates below.
11.2 New Features Webinar: (Click to Sign up for: June 17th 9:00am Eastern US Time
If you have questions about any of these new features and how they will benefit your thermal analysis and design, please email them or visit their website.
ThermoAnalytics provides software and services to both commercial customers and the government and its contractors. They have pioneered technology transfer programs that have produced very popular thermal analysis tools.
23440 Airpark Blvd,
Calumet, MI 49913, United States<
Phone: +! (906) 482-9560
Fax: +1 906-482-9755
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org