Wide remote temperature measurement range to +150 ??C
Dallas TX, USA — The TMP431 and TMP432 are remote temperature sensor monitors with a built-in local temperature sensor. The remote temperature sensor diode-connected transistors are typically low-cost, NPN- or PNP-type transistors or diodes that are an integral part of microcontrollers, microprocessors, or FPGAs.
Remote accuracy is ??1??C for multiple IC manufacturers, with no calibration needed.
The Two-Wire serial interface accepts SMBus write byte, read byte, send byte, and receive byte commands to program the alarm thresholds and to read temperature data.DLP
The TMP431/32 include beta compensation (correction), series resistance cancellation, programmable non-ideality factor, programmable resolution, programmable threshold limits, minimum and maximum temperature monitors, wide remote temperature measurement range (up to +150 ??C), and diode fault detection and temperature alert function.
- ??1??C REMOTE DIODE SENSOR
- ??1??C LOCAL TEMPERATURE SENSOR
- AUTOMATIC BETA COMPENSATION
- ?-FACTOR CORRECTION
- PROGRAMMABLE THRESHOLD LIMITS
- TWO-WIRE/SMBus SERIAL INTERFACE
- MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE MONITORS
- MULTIPLE INTERFACE ADDRESSES
- ALERT/THERM2 PIN CONFIGURATION
- DIODE FAULT DETECTION
- LCD/DLP??/LCOS PROJECTORS
- INDUSTRIAL CONTROLLERS
- CENTRAL OFFICE TELECOM EQUIPMENT
- DESKTOP AND NOTEBOOK COMPUTERS
- STORAGE AREA NETWORKS (SAN)
- INDUSTRIAL AND MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- PROCESSOR/FPGA TEMPERATURE MONITORING
For information and how to order, visit:?? focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/tmp432.html
Download data sheet in pdf format: www.ti.com/lit/gpn/tmp432
Texas Instruments (TI) develops analog, digital signal processing, RF and DLP?? semiconductor technologies that help customers deliver consumer and industrial electronics products with greater performance, increased power efficiency,higher precision, more mobility and better quality.
Texas Instruments Incorporated
7839 Churchill Way
Dallas, TX 75251 USA