Principles and Practice Seminars Updates For April 12th-14th
Stone Ridge NY & Ipswich, UK –?? SP Scientific has announced further updates for its 2010 Seminar Roadshow ‘Freeze Drying of Pharmaceuticals: Principles and Practice‘. Drawing upon speakers from the internationally acknowledged Freeze Drying Group at the University of Erlangen, Germany, including Dr. H. Gieseler, – SP Scientific has organised a comprehensive 1-day program of seminars and discussions.
The talks have been designed to enable people involved with pharmaceutical freeze drying and lyophilisation, at all levels of experience, to gain considerable benefit.
Seminar topics include:
- Introduction to Freeze Drying: putting principles into practice ;
- Formulation: understanding the physical properties of materials ;
- Overcoming the challenge of formulating colloidal materials ;
- Freeze Drying Microscopy: introduction and relevance to process design and optimisation ;
- A review of PAT tools for freeze drying ;
- An introduction to MTM and SMART freeze dryer technology ;
- Heat & Mass transfer in freeze drying and Scale-Up: Fundamental Concepts.
For further information or to reserve a place at the free roadshow seminars in Princeton, NJ (April 12th), Boston, MA (April 14th), or San Francisco, CA (April 16th) please contact SP Scientific on +1 845-687-0071 or email leslie.mather@SPScientific.com.
Click here to Register or learn more online: www.spscientific.com/Contact-Us/Event-Registration.aspx
SP Scientific is a leading manufacturer of laboratory to production scale freeze dryers / lyophilizers, centrifugal evaporators and concentrators, thermal control system and glassware washers. The company sells its products under well-known brands including Hotpack??, VirTis??, FTS??? and Genevac??. SP Scientific has ISO 9001:2000 registered production facilities in the USA and Europe.
SP Scientific Inc.
3538 Main Street
Stone Ridge NY 12484 USA
Europe / Asia
Ipswich IP1 5AP
tel: +44 1473-240000