Itasca IL, USA & Kaegiswil, Switzerland?? –?? Axetris IR sources are micro-machined, electrically modulated thermal infrared emitters featuring true blackbody radiation characteristics, low power consumption, high emissivity and a long lifetime.
The patented design is based on a resistive heating element integrated onto a thin dielectric membrane which is suspended on a micro-machined silicon structure. The sources are packaged in compact TO-39 cans and are available with protective cap or with reflector.
They can be fitted either with Sapphire (Al2O3) or Calcium Fluoride (CaF2), or Barium Fluoride (BaF2) or Germanium (Ge) broadband filters.
Axetris IR sources are ideally suited for compact IR gas detection modules where a high emissivity, high reliability and low power consumption are key requirements.
Infrared Gas Detection Applications
- Measurement principles: non-dispersive infrared spectroscopy
- (NDIR), photoacoustic infrared spectroscopy (PAS) or attenuated-total-reflectance FTIR spectroscopy (ATR)
- Target gases: CO, CO2, VOC, NOx, NH3, SOx, SF6, hydrocarbons, humidity, anesthetic agents, refrigerants, breath alcohols
- Medical: Capnography, anesthesia gas monitoring, respiration monitoring, pulmonary function monitoring, breath alcohol measurement
- Automotive / Transportation: Exhaust gas monitoring, breath alcohol testing (Interlock/Alcolock), demand controlled ventilation
- HVAC: Demand controlled ventilation, refrigerant monitoring
- Safety & Industry: Combustion gas analyzers, gas detection in fluids, incubators
About the Axetris AG, a Company of the Leister Group
Axetris is a leading provider of components and modules for gas sensing, gas flow and gas control, powered by Axetris??? proprietary platinum based Pt-microchip technology. All products are manufactured at Axetris??? state-of-the-art micro-technology clean room facilities in the central part of Switzerland.
The product range includes ultra-compact, high-accuracy and fast response mass-flow meters and controllers, rugged infrared light sources for advanced gas sensing applications in mid-IR and high-selectivity laser gas detectors based on tuneable diode laser spectrometry.
Axetris is also a leading provider of micro-optical lenses and diffractive optics and offers MEMS Services for select customers. Axetris engineering and manufacturing teams combine broad experience in design, manufacturing and metrology from the microchip to advanced electronic modules.
Leister Technologies LLC
1275 Hamilton Parkway
Itasca IL 60143
Toll-Free: +1 855 LEISTER (855 534 7837)
Fax +1 630 760 1001
Europe and Asia
Company of the Leister Group
CH – 6056 Kaegiswil
Phone: +41 41 662 76 76
Fax: +41 41 662 75 25