Stamford CT, USA –?? OMEGA???s CE-marked low cost OS1590 Series infrared fiber optic thermometer/transmitter system measures temperature ranges up to 2482 ??C (4500 ??F) and provides dual analog outputs (4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, 1 mV/Deg, J, K T/C) electrically isolated from the DC power supply input.
The main electronics is in a NEMA 4 (IP66) rated aluminum housing with a local backlit LCD, built-in relay, alarm LED, and a 4-position programmable keypad.
- Temperature Range:
-R1: 260 to 538 ??C (500 to 1000 ??F)
-R2: 538 to 1093 ??C (1000 to 2000 ??F)
-R3: 1093 to 2482 ??C (2000 to 4500 ??F)
- Accuracy: 1% of rdg
- Repeatability: 0.75% of rdg
- Response Time: 25 msec (0 to 63% of final value)
- Emissivity: 0.05 to 1.00 adjustable, set via keypad
- Spectral Response: 0.8 to 1.8 microns
- Analog Output: 1 mV/deg, standard
- Second Analog Output: 0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, 4 to 20 mA, or Type J or K thermocouple
- Display: Backlit Dual LCD
- Keypad: 4 position, tactile feedback membrane switch
- Calculated Temperature Values: Maximum, minimum, differential
- High Alarm: Set via keypad with built-in relay
- Relay Contact Rating: 5 A @ 28 Vdc
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 0 to 50 ??C (32 to 122 ??F)
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminum, NEMA-4
More details and selection options, with prices, online at: www.omega.com/pptst/OS1592.html
Since its inception in 1962, OMEGA has grown from manufacturing a single product line of thermocouples to an established global leader in the technical marketplace, offering more than 100,000 state-of-the-art products for measurement and control of temperature, humidity, pressure, strain, force, flow, level, pH and conductivity. OMEGA also provides customers with a complete line of data acquisition, electric heating and custom engineered products.
OMEGA Engineering, INC.
One Omega Drive
P.O. Box 4047
Stamford, Connecticut 06907-0047
Tel: (800)-848-4286 or +1 (203)-359-1660
Fax: +1 (203)-359-7700