Call For Papers: Abstracts due April 1, 2010 For InfraMation 2010
Boston MA, USA –?? It’s that time of year again when you can start thinking about what you might like to share with your colleagues in the infrared thermography community, and earn valuable certification renewal points. Interested authors are invited to provide a 150-250 word abstract for consideration by the Technical Review Committee for inclusion in InfraMation 2010.
InfraMation 2010 will be held November 8-12, 2010 in Las Vegas.
Submission of an abstract indicates your (the author???s) willingness to register for InfraMation 2010 at the Presenter???s special rate and to attend and present the paper as scheduled, whether it is an oral or poster presentation, and submit a manuscript to be published in our full color proceedings.
Successful authors will be notified by May 15, 2010, and will be sent manuscript preparation guidelines and conference registration information.
Completed Manuscripts, along with registration form and payment, will be due July 15, 2010.
Proposed Subject Areas
- Buildings – Energy auditing, Moisture detection, remediation, infrastructure, and environment
- Condition monitoring / Predictive, preventive maintenance
- Electronics and microelectronics inspection
- Life Sciences – Biological, medical, veterinary studies
- Night Vision – security, search and rescue, firefighting, law enforcement
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) applications, Materials flaw detection and evaluation
- Process monitoring, control and automation
- Research and development, Product design verification, engineering studies, Quality control and assurance
- Thermography Cost-avoidance and cost-saving programs
- Gas detection using infrared imaging technology, Smart LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair)
- Other (please specify)
More information about the conference is available by calling: 800-254-0632 or?? email to: email@example.com
Register Online: Early Bird Special:
Register by March 31st and receive 5 FREE HOTEL NIGHTS and 1 FREE SPOUSE PASS! (for attendee registration only)