The KINDREX IRT0421 Infrared Thermometer is designed to measure temperature from a distance. Simply pull the trigger and aim the pistol grip thermometer at an object using the laser spot indicator and the unit will provide a temperature reading in less than a second.
The IRT0421 has an advanced infrared temperature sensor with a Distance to Spot Ratio of 12 to 1.
It uses two AAA batteries instead of the 9-volt battery commonly found in less capable units. With its low voltage application-specific integrated circuit , battery life is increased by up to 60%.
This infrared thermometer provides readings over a broad range of temperatures from -76 to 932 ??F (-60 to 500 ??C). It displays both the current temperature and maximum temperature on the bright backlit LCD display.
Advanced ergonomic design and rugged construction for industrial environments, the IRT0421 comes with a nylon holster for easy storage and transportation.
This non-contact infrared thermometer has been designed for a broad range of uses including automotive diagnostics, HVAC service, electrical troubleshooting, cooking and food preparation, and hobbies.
Advantages of Using KINTREX Thermometers
– Ability to measure hazardous or inaccessible objects.
– Ability to measure high temperatures.
– Ability to measure a moving target.
– Eliminates contamination and mechanical effect on the target.
– Speed. Typical infrared thermometer measurements takes less than one second.
What’s in the Box
– KINTREX IRT0421 Digital Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with Integrated Laser Sight
– Two AAA Alkaline Batteries
– Padded Nylon Carrying Case with Belt Loop
– Operating Instructions
It is on sale right now at MrPyro.com (http://mrpyro.com/06/kintrex-non-contact-infrared-thermometer-with/) in the USA for $45.52 and that price includes shipping!