Omega Introduces OS-MINI
Stamford CT, USA — Omega introduces its new series of miniature infrared temperature sensor, the OS-MINI. Manufactured from 316 stainless steel and sealed to IP65, the Omega mini sensing head is ideal for food and pharmaceutical applications among many others.
A wide selection of optics allows the Omega mini to focus on small or large targets at short or long distances.
It has many exciting new features such as:
- A miniature sensing head that makes this CE compliant product ideal for mounting in tight spaces,
- Screen color changing capabilities to indicate alarm mode,
- Optional touch screen for temperature indication and configuration,
- Optional high-ambient sensing head that withstands up to 180 ??C?? (356 ??F) without cooling,
- Adjustable emissivity setting suitable for paper, plastics, food, painted services and,
- Much more.
Price Starts at $511
Link to the complete spec sheet and ordering options: www.omega.com/pptst/OS-MINI.html
Omega Engineering, Inc.
One Omega Drive
Stamford?? CT 06907 USA
Phone: 1-800-TC-OMEGA or 203-359-1660