The latest instrument in the LAND Infrared Linescanner product range !
Dronfield, UK –?? The new LSP-HD represents the latest generation of LANDSCAN Infrared Linescanner products.?? Scanning performance of 1000 data points at up to 150Hz sets a new benchmark in terms of process imaging definition.
The combination of high speed scanning and thermal image resolution makes the new LSP-HD the market leader in industrial infrared linescanning.
The LAND LSP-HD Infrared Linescanner is designed to operate in harsh industrial environments and with an identical form factor to its predecessor, the LSP Infrared Linescanner, compatibility with all existing mounting hardware is maintained.
Temperature ranges specially selected to suit a wide range of industrial applications, such as steel, glass, bulk materials handling and other high-speed continuous applications, combined with market leading performance, improved simplicity and competitive pricing make the LSP-HD Infrared Linescanner the premier choice for infrared process imaging.
For more information click on: LSP-HD Infrared Linescanner
LAND are hosting a public product launch Webinar to introduce the LSP-HD. Sessions will take place on??2nd April 2010 at 0900 BST (London) and 0900 PDT (San Francisco).
Simply click on the appropriate button below to register for the free session.
- Market leading process imaging definition to find even the smallest temperature differences
- Digital output from the sensor head removes the requirement for a separate processor
- Backwards compatibility with existing LANDSCAN Infrared Linescanner systems for easy upgrade and replacement
- Plug and play installation with a single cable connection reduces complexity and cost
- Standard network infrastructure removes the requirement for specialist cabling and hardware
- Control I/O connections can be located anywhere on the LANDSCAN network reducing long, expensive cable runs
- Wide range of accessories and software make it applicable to almost any moving thermal process
LAND has been trading for well over a century. Originally in the silver plate trade, the company was transformed in 1947 by Tom Land into a hi-tech business developing products for industrial temperature measurement. In June 2006 LAND became part of the Process & Analytical Instruments Division of AMETEK, Inc., a global supplier of high-end analytical instrumentation, with headquarters in Paoli, Pennsylvania, USA. AMETEK has approximately 10,000 employees, with over 60 plants and 60 sales and service operations in the USA and more than 30 other countries. LAND specialise in the design and manufacture of infrared temperature measurement, process and thermal imaging, combustion efficiency and environmental emissions monitoring. LAND is very much an international company with 300 employees worldwide.
Land Instruments International (IR)
Dronfield S18 1DJ UK
Phone: +44 (0)1246 417691
Fax: +44 (0)1246 410585
AMETEK Land, Inc.
150 Freeport Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238 USA
Phone: + 1 412 826 4444
Fax: +1 412 826 4460
Should you wish to contact?? LAND, their other offices are listed through the link below.