New Pyrometer Includes Touch Screen & Data Logging
Leighton Buzzard, England — The new PyroMini 2.2 series of infrared temperature sensors from Calex Electronics combines the ability to accurately measure reflective surfaces and high-temperature objects with the modern and innovative touch-screen interface of the hugely successful PyroMini.
A choice of temperature ranges from 100 ??C to 2000 ??C is available.
These compact industrial PyroMini 2.2 pyrometers use a short measurement wavelength for much greater accuracy, and improved tolerance of obstructions in the field of view, or errors in emissivity setting, than general-purpose, longer-wavelength sensors.
- Miniature PyroMini 2.2 sensing head:
- Dimensions 18 x 45 mm – ideal for mounting in tight spaces
- Choice of optics for small or large targets at short or long distances
- Stainless steel 316, IP65 sealed
- Cable lengths of 1 m to 30 m available
- PyroMini 2.2??Electronics module with optional touch screen:
- Bright, backlit display shows the measured temperature and turns bright red in an alarm condition
- Graph shows recent temperature history
- Sensor is fully configurable via the intuitive interface
- Built-in data logging to MicroSD Card provides up to a year of data storage at 1 sample per second
- Basic version available without screen (adjustable emissivity setting via two rotary switches)
- ???? PyroMini 2.2?? Outputs:
- Choice of 4-20 mA or RS485 Modbus output
- Touch screen models have 2 x alarm relays, rated 24 V DC, 1 A (may be connected directly to alarm equipment without the need for a separate trip amplifier)
- Options include mounting brackets, an air purge collar, protective lens cover and laser-sighting tools.
The PyroMini 2.2 is especially well-suited to applications in the steel industry, and measuring hot steel rollers in the food, paper and print industries, among many others.
Sensors and accessories are available to order now.
Find out more at www.calex.co.uk/pyromini22 .
For a quotation, or to find out how to obtain Calex products in your area, contact Calex at firstname.lastname@example.org, call +44 (0) 1525 373178.
Calex Electronics Ltd,
Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 4TN,
Tel: +44 (0)1525 373178
Fax: +44 (0)1525 851319
DDI: +44 (0)1525 219679