Analyse data from up to 40 SPOT IR thermometers
Dronfield, UK — The NEW SPOT Server Software enhances the functionality of the SPOT Viewer software to provide storage and analysis of data from multiple spot thermometers.
The SPOT Server software is a PC based utility that allows you to connect a minimum of 2 SPOT Thermometers, to a maximum of 40 instruments, with configuration options of 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 or 40 thermometers.
The SPOT Server software empowers users to connect, configure, store and view data from your chosen infrared thermometers. There are obvious benefits in operating up to 40 measurement locations on a single PC, such as…
KEY Features and Benefits
- Configure and display data from up to 40 Spot thermometers. – Compare live and historical data from multiple thermometers.
- Independently configure data logging for each thermometer – Freedom to define exactly when and for how long to store every value.
- Save data to text files or SQL database – SQL provides opportunities for integration and complex data queries.
- User configurable triggers for data storage – Capture important process events and manage data capture.
- Analysis of live and historical data – Discover trends and review data from multiple thermometers.
- Export data to Excel for offline analysis – Import data into standard commercial analysis tools.
- Configurable user interface layout – Flexibility to position windows as required with support for multiple monitors.
- User Management – Control user access to the software settings Spot size calculator – Clear understanding of the installation
(New SPOT Server Software available in January 2015)
More information online at: http://www.spotthermometer.com/products/land-spot-viewer-software.
AMETEK LAND are specialists in the design and manufacture of monitors and analyzers for industrial infrared non-contact temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. AMETEK LAND is part of the Process & Analytical Instruments Division of AMETEK, Inc., a global supplier of high-end analytical instrumentation, with headquarters in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, USA.