Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, And Forecasts Thru 2018
The report is a complete study that provides detailed information about trend analysis, market numbers, industry growth drivers, and restraints along with market projections for the coming years.
Recent developments in temperature sensor technology have resulted in tremendous growth in this field.
Today, the temperature sensor market is dominated by contact type sensors like thermocouples and RTDs (Resistive Temperature Detectors), but there can be a strong competition between contact and non contact type sensor technologies for holding the maximum market share.
Non contact type sensors are dominated by the infrared sensors (IR), which are generally used for high temperature applications.
They are strongly recommended in industries such as plastics, metals, food and beverages, etc.
Temperature sensors are becoming more popular in the aerospace and defense applications. Infrared sensors and integrated circuit sensors are expected to play a leading role in the temperature sensor market in the near future.
Sensors used for industrial applications are more expensive than those used for consumer and automotive segments. This has made it possible for the IR technology to provide a cost effective solution to this problem.
Demand for high performance, reliable and low cost sensors has resulted in the development of microtechnology and nanotechnology.
IR temperatures offer several advantages like contactless and corrosion-free measurement of temperature. These devices have gained immense popularity in the food and beverage industry.
The market research report includes the analysis of current developments, Porter???s five force analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players.
The report also includes a detailed review of macro and micro factors significant for the existing market players and new entrants along with the value chain analysis.
Temperature Sensor Market Segmentation
The temperature sensor market is segmented as follows:
- Product segmentation
- Sensors and Actuators
The major geographies analyzed under this research study are North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World.
The major players in the field of temperature sensor manufacturing are:
- Analog Devices,
- Texas Instruments,
- National Semiconductors,
- Maxim Integrated Products,
- ST Microelectronics,
- Infineon Technologies,
- Microchip Technology, etc.
- Global Energy Efficient Lighting Technology Market by Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), Application and Geography (2011- 2016)
- Commercial Air Conditioning Systems (VRF) Market ??? U.S. Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2013 – 2019
- Organic Electronics Market – Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth And Forecast 2012 – 2018
- Image Sensors Market – The U.S. Industry Analysis Market Share, Trends and Forecast, 2011 – 2017
- U.S. Lighting Products (Chandeliers, Table Lamps, Floor Lamps, Wall Sconce, Vanity Lights, Flush Mounts, Pendants, And Outdoor Lanterns) And Ceiling Fan Market Analysis, Forecast By Retailers 2011 – 2016
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany NY – 12207
Plot No.7, Mahavir Park,
Baner Road, Balewadi Phata,
Pune – 411045
Unit No.701, 7th Floor,
NSG IT Park, Aundh,
Pune – 411007