To have your organization’s product, meetings and news releases published on TempSensorNEWS.com, please follow the guidelines below: (NOTE: THIS IS A FREE SERVICE!)
- Submit articles in text format in the online submission form or in the body of an email to us at info [at] temperatures [dot] com.
- Upload images, podcasts or videos (1 MB max) using the submission form, or include them as separate attachments in .JPG, .GIF .SWF .PNG .MP3 .MP4 or .WAV format in an email submission. We prefer images with resolution of no more than 72 px/inch and size less than 400 x 400.
- Product news releases must be about a new or enhanced product.
- News submissions can include calls for papers, meetings announcements, application stories, new or enhanced services, literature items, catalogs, white papers, data sheets, and similar materials
- News & Product releases must include date of release, contact, and company information.
- Include email address, phone number and web site address for further product inquiries. All releases must include a link to your web site’s main page, but current advertiser’s releases will include an email inquiry link, phone number and link to product specification sheet or a specific website page (if available).
- All releases must be timely and topical, e.g. pertain to moisture and temperature measurements.
- Do not submit or send zip format files, please, they will be automatically rejected.
Note: We reserve the right to use to edit your submissions, to not publish it, and/or to move it to another, more appropriate site, in our network.
If you have any questions, contact us at:
MeasurementMedia Division of Temperatures.com, Inc.;
352 Second Street Pike#202,
Southampton PA 18966 USA;
ATTN: Editor – TempSensorNEWS
email: info [at] temperatures [dot] com