Temperature and Voltage Measurement Protected to ??3500 V
MARLBORO MA, USA — Data Translation, Inc. has announced the addition of two new ultra high-isolation Ethernet measurement instruments to its popular MEASURpointTM product line.
The unique ISO- ChannelTM design provides up to high voltage rejection using galvanic isolation techniques to preserve small signals generated from thermocouples, RTDs, and other sensitive sensors in harsh, high voltage noise environments.
Wind, gas, battery, and solar energy installations are just a few industries where high-isolation protection is required to ensure data acquisition integrity in noisy and often remote settings.
Key Design Features:
- High isolation to earth ground: ????3500 V, ????500 V
- 24-bit resolution, Delta Sigma ADC per channel
- 8 to 48 simultaneous differential inputs
- Measure thermocouples, RTDs, or voltage
- B,E,J,K,N,R,S,T thermocouple support with dedicated CJC per thermocouple channel
- 4-wire, 3-wire, or 2-wire PT100, PT500, PT1000 RTDs supported
- Sample up to 10Hz per channel
- ??500 V Isolation Channel-to-Channel
- MEASURpoint Framework and web-based application included
Readers can learn more about the MEASURpoint product line by visiting: www.datatranslation.com/products/MEASURpoint
DT8875: $ 15,000 USD, 40 channels
DT8876 $ 22,500 USD, 20 channels
*All prices are subject to change without notice
About Data Translation
Data Translation Inc. (www.datatranslation.com) is a leading designer and manufacturer of high performance USB and Ethernet (LXI) data acquisition (DAQ) modules for temperature, voltage and vibration measurement and analysis, with accompanying software solutions for the test and measurement market. In-house manufacturing in the company headquarters located in Marlboro, MA ensures complete quality control on all products. Additionally, 5-day standard delivery is guaranteed on most shipments, along with free comprehensive technical support.
Contact Sales: 800-525-8528