A USB-Based Single-Channel Thermocouple Measurement Device for DAQFlex
Norton MA, USA — The USB-2001-TC is a single-channel 20-bit, thermocouple DAQ device from Measurement Computing Corporation. The device measures temperatures in the ranges defined by NIST J, K, R, S, T, N, E, and B thermocouple types.
It has a 250 ms conversion time, and features integrated cold junction compensation.
Under DAQFlex, the USB-2001-TC is supported under both Windows?? 32/64, Linux??, and Mac?? operating systems, and provides open thermocouple detection.
- Platform-compatible with Windows?? 32/64, Linux??, and Mac??
- Accepts standard mini-plug
- Accessory thermocouples available
- ADC resolution: 20-bit
- Conversion time: 250 ms
- Integrated cold junction compensation (CJC)
- Supports J, K, R, S, T, N, E, and B type thermocouples
Read their White Paper on message-based programming with DAQFlex.
- DAQFlex open-source software framework included
- Simple message-based programming interface
- OS independent with a single API
- Support for Windows 32/64, Linux, and Mac
Learn more or order some at: www.mccdaq.com/usb-data-acquisition/usb-2001-tc.aspx?MC=EN1010
Also read about some of their other new products, like:
USB-2416 Series: 24-bit ADC for superior measurement ability
- Direct voltage or thermocouple measurements
- 1 kS/s sampling
- Up to 4 analog outputs
- Digital I/O, counter/timers
- 32 SE/16 DI channels, expandable to 64 SE/32 DI
- Included software and comprehensive drivers
- Measure thermocouples, RTDs, thermistors, semiconductor temperature sensors, or voltage
- 8 analog inputs
- 24-bit resolution
- 8 digital I/O
- Included software and drivers
- From $329
About Measurement Computing Corporation
The mission of Measurement Computing Corporation is to provide our customers with PC-based data acquisition hardware and software that will save time and save money. We pursue this mission by offering:
- High-quality, reliable products, backed by lifetime warranties and a harsh environment program, unique in the industry
- Software solutions for DAQ users of all skill levels???programmers and non-programmers, alike
- Value pricing???the highest quality, priced right
- Simple installations that shorten the time between set up and first measurement
- Direct access to outstanding live technical support
- We are committed to developing the DAQ products you want, in the form and with interfaces you need.
Measurement Computing Corporation
10 Commerce Way
Norton, MA 02766