Free Webinar 13 March
The speaker is Dr. Al Ortega, Ph.D., of Villanova University’s Laboratory for Advanced Thermal and Fluid Systems.
This Webinar will address the design of liquid cooled heat sinks and cold plates and discusses fundamental concepts for moving from air to liquid cooling.
The agenda for this presentation includes:
- A review of heat sinks (heat exchangers) to gain an understanding of current problems in order to consider how to deal with future problems in electronics cooling
- What things have we missed in not thinking of heat sinks as heat exchangers?
- What are engineers in thermal management missing from an experimental and functional viewpoint?
- Taking advantages of some of the lessons learned from heat sinks in the design of single phase heat exchangers
- Considering the difficulties of designing two-phase evaporators or boilers
- Heat exchangers using biologically inspired principles such as constructal scaling.
Click here to see ATS’s NEWEST Heat Sink Family: Push-Pin with 108,000 options it is the largest offering on the market today! (also coming soon to Digi-Key)
ATS/Qpedia is a media sponsor for coolingZONE. As part of our sponsorship, coolingZONE is lending this presensation to ATS’s Webinar Series. In this pre-recorded video from coolingZONE 2011,
Push Pin Heat Sinks
With over 108K different push pin heat sink assembly configurations, ATS offers the largest push pin heat sink offering in the market.
Select from fine and ultra-fine pitch heat sinks designed for high velocity air flows and coarse pitch heat sinks for low velocity air flow conditions.
Offered in straight fin, cross-cut and the ultra performance maxiFLOW??? fin geometries, ATS pushPIN??? heat sink line is suited to meet a wide variety of applications for components ranging in size from 25mm-70mm.
Push pins are offered in brass and plastic and are packaged with different compression springs to achieve precise force required for secure attachment.
About Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc.
Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc. (ATS) is a leading-edge engineering/manufacturing company focused on the thermal management of electronics. Founded in 1989 as a consulting company, ATS has evolved to a complete thermal solutions provider and is world renown for its portfolio of more than 450 high- and ultra-performance heat sinks, research-quality test equipment, and leading-edge R&D. In the interval of three years, ATS has established its own manufacturing center in the U.S. and developed strategic partnerships with Asian manufacturers. As ATS has significantly increased its customer base, its product offerings have also expanded to include Advanced Fan Trays, Liquid Cooling Systems, Advanced Cooling Systems and Next-Generation Thermal Test Instruments.
Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc.
89-27 Access Road
Norwood MA 02062, USA