14 September 2009 – 18 September 2009 — UC Davis – USA
TALK AND POSTER ABSTRACT DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL MAY 1. POSTER ABSTRACTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER MAY 1 AS SPACE PERMITS
Davis CA, USA — HTMC-XIII will be the 13th meeting in a series of conferences that are held every three years, the last occurring in Vienna, Austria. The focus of the meeting is to bring together people from the fields of chemistry, geology and materials science who are working in the area of high temperature phenomena in solid and liquid materials.
The conference will be held September 15-18 at the University of California, Davis.
The meeting is jointly organized by the Nanomaterials in the Environment, Agriculture, and Technology Organized Research Unit and the Peter A. Rock Thermochemistry Laboratory of UC-Davis.
- High temperature thermodynamic measurements
- Interplay of theory and modeling with experiment in high temperature materials
- Earth and planetary materials at high pressure and temperature
- Materials for aerospace applications
- Materials for nuclear energy applications
- Transport, ionic and electronic conduction, densification, grain boundaries, interfaces and surfaces
- Melts, glasses and amorphous materials
For up-to date information or to be added to the HTMC-13 mailing list, please contact Professor Navrotsky’s executive assistant.
Dr. Alexandra Navrotsky
Nanomaterials in the Environment, Agriculture, and Technology Organized Research Unit
University of California at Davis
4415 Chemistry Annex
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA, 95616-8779, USA
Tel: +  (530) 752-3292 | Fax: +  (530) 752-9307
E-mail: anavrotsky [at] ucdavis.edu