New and Improved Quick-Toggle – 75/150/300 mm
Keene NH, USA?? –?? StingRay Optics offers the newly optimized Triple Field of View (TFOV) LWIR Lens with focal lengths that range through the widest field of view configuration, to mid-range, and narrow field for a total of a 4X ratio in less than a second at each field stop.
Compared to its predecessor it is 33% lighter in weight, shaves off nearly a half an inch from its largest diameter, and is arranged in a more compact geometry to include optional electronics and controls for remote operating capability.
This lens is designed to adapt to commercially available cooled LWIR camera detectors for ease of use and diversity in adaptable detector configurations.
- 75/150/300 mm TFOV
- Achromatically corrected for 8-12 ??m
- F/2 cold shield geometry
- Compatible with 12 mm FPAs
- Athermal Range: -40 ??C to +60 ??C
- Manual/Motorized versions
- Specialized custom adapter that threads onto the camera and couples onto the lens for safe and easy connection to multiple configurations
- Lens Base Plate for positioning and convenient mount interface for various lab bench tops or field mount configurations to include electronics and controls for remote control capability if desired
- Remote Handheld Controller/Tablet, with user-friendly GUI
- Assortment of Enamel Paint Finishes available
– Applications requiring Quick-Fire Field-of-view Control
– Unmanned or Remote Sensing Applications requiring remote control of lens system
– Detection, Recognition, and Identification or ISR for Security or Surveillance Applications
– Applications requiring lens to withstand harsh environmental conditions and to be protected from operation in the field
If additional features or a variant of this lens is desired, modifications to this design can be executed in order to perfectly match your system’s special arrangement even to upgrade to a continuous zoom for additional focal length range capability!
To learn more about this product visit www.stingrayoptics.com.
StingRay Optics, LLC. designs and produces optical systems and opto-mechanical assemblies for a widely diverse customer base. A recognized leader in the infrared community, StingRay offers a host of commercially available and pre-engineered optical solutions as well as an industry renowned reputation for producing high-performing, cost-effective, and proven custom optical solutions.
10 Marlboro Street
Keene NH 03431
tel: +1 877-358-5577
fax: =1 603.358.5579