If a person goes through the measurement area at higher than the setpoint temperature, an alarm is activiated.
Dual vision function is useful to identify the subject in question.
Mikron MikroSHOT can detect elevated body temperature at 38??C or higher, a diagnostic characteristic of avian or swine flu, at a distance greater than 1.3 yards.
- Remote and non-contact measurement with high accuracy
- Less detection error (accuracy: ??1??C at 30??C blackbody)
- Easy and fast judgment with thermal image display
- Alarm function with sound & LCD indication when detected temperature is at or over the setpoint threshold
- Isothermal display that colors temperature at or over the setpoint threshold
Contact Mikron Infrared for more information or click here to download their brochure on this application (in PDF Format):
Mikron Infrared, Inc,
16 Thornton Road
Oakland, New Jersey 07436 USA
Tel: +1 201-405-0900
Fax: +1 201-405-0090
Email: mikroninfo [at] lumasenseinc.com