Webinar | 03/15/20110 | 3:00 PM EST
Jonathan Kane, President , Computer Optics, Inc & Division Leader, IRZoom.com | FREE | Approximately One Hour | Presented by:
This webcast ??? Fundamentals of Machine Vision: Infrared Imaging ??? will discuss the history of infrared imaging, the infrared spectrum from short-wave infrared (SWIR) to long-wave infrared (LWIR), the materials used to detect these wavelengths, and what the systems integrator must look for when purchasing a particular IR camera for a specific machine vision application.
In this presentation you will learn:
- The fundamentals of the IR spectrum
- The different types of sensor materials used to capture image data
- About the different types of IR cameras now available
- What systems integrators must look for when selecting an IR camera
- About specific machine vision applications where IR cameras have been deployed.
Computer Optics Inc (COI) is a world leader in optical technology.?? With over 20 years in business and in excess of 7,000 projects completed, we have the people and experience to get the job done ??? on time and on budget, with exceptional results. As the parent company to IRZoom.com, we are able to offer the widest selection of stock and custom infrared zoom lenses anywhere.