Less than 6 Weeks Left to Submit!
Submission deadline is April 1, 2009
North Billerica MA, USA — This is your opportunity to present at InfraMation, the largest infrared camera applications conference, where practitioners and researchers exchange insight, tips and information. Don???t be left out in the cold!
InfraMation 2009,the Thermographers’ Conference, will be bigger and better than ever before, bringing together a premier combination of presentations, exhibits, and new and enhanced educational programs for anyone interested in infrared thermography.
This year the conference will be in Las Vegas, Nevada, October 19th to the 22nd, right in the center of the strip at Bally’s.
This conference is ideal for anyone involved in plant maintenance, electrical maintenance and repair, building diagnostics, predictive maintenance, thermal research and development, veterinary or medical applications, online process monitoring, and control or non-destructive testing.
Suggested Topic Areas Include:
* Condition monitoring / Predictive, preventive maintenance
* Cost-avoidance and cost-saving programs
* Building Science
* Home Inspection
* Energy Auditing and Weatherization
* VOC gas detection using infrared imaging technology, Smart LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair)
* Non Destructive Test (NDT) applications
* Process monitoring, control and automation
* Research and development
* Life Sciences Biological, medical, veterinary studies
* Quality control and assurance
* Product design verification
* Marine Surveying
* Night vision (security, search and rescue, firefighting, law enforcement
* Materials flaw detection and evaluation
* Electronics and microelectronics inspection
You can submit your abstract by CLICKING HERE.
Published presenters receive a discounted conference fee of $395. This fee includes conference proceedings, admission to all general technical sessions, one free IR Clinic, and a guest pass. Your guest will be welcome at all events except the technical presentations and clinics ($200 value).
An additional presenter benefit is that you can earn all of your ITC certification renewal credits for continuing education at one conference.
Infrared Training Center (ITC)
25 Esquire Rd.
North Billerica, MA 01862 USA