25 – 26 April 20121 Hannover Fair
Croissy-Beaubourg, FRANCE — FLIR Advanced Thermal Solutions, in conjunction with the Infrared Training Centre (ITC), has announced the conference program for InfraR&D 2012 , a popular international event for thermographers working in Research & Development, Industry and Automation.
Due to take place at the Hannover Fair (25th – 26th April) the goal of the 2012 event will be to provide a professional meeting place for scientists, and engineers that use or are interested in the potential of high performance infrared measurement equipment.
This year the InfraR&D conference has attracted lecturers from 8 countries who all are known experts in their field. Their talks will cover a wide range of IR physics and applications, from modelling of therm -fluid dynamics, through medical applications to advanced NDT solutions.
Topics covered by accepted papers include:
- Infrared thermography in thermo fluid dynamics;
- Human febrile temperature measurement with thermography;
- Use of thermography in detecting hidden infections;
- Human detection and people counting using multiple image processing techniques in crowds;
- Thermal modelling of electronics by means of IRT;
- Fundamental research of temperature distribution in metal cutting using thermography;
- Partial discharges on HV equipment;
- IRT as tool for non-destructive evaluation of materials;
- Induction excited thermography and NDT and
- High temperature measurements with a NIR thermography camera and Foreground / background segmentation techniques of free flow subjects in thermal imagery.
To review the full programme or register for InfraR&D 2012 please visit www.infraredforum.euor contact FLIR on telephone +46 8 753 27 55 / email firstname.lastname@example.org. The PDF download of the the full program is at the link infraR&D 2012 Program (PDF, opens in new window).
Pioneers in all aspects of infrared technology, FLIR designs, manufactures, and supports thermal imaging systems and subsystems for industrial, scientific, governmental, commercial, and firefighting applications. With a 40-year history of infrared innovation, over 100,000 systems in use worldwide, and development centres and sales offices in over 60 countries, FLIR is the world leader in thermal imaging technology.
FLIR Advanced Thermal Solutions (FLIR ATS)
19, bld Georges Bidault