Igny, France — HGH Infrared Systems’ VIGISCAN is a high sensitivity camera for real time infrared panoramic surveillance. It makes a 360?? image in azimuth at a frequency of 1 Hz for the following applications :
* Security perimeters control
* Day and night panoramic surveillance
* Coastal and border passive surveillance
* Airport traffic monitoring
* Detection of intrusion
* Early detection of forest fire
VIGISCAN gives a global and instantaneous vision of the whole security perimeter while the operator had to orientate manually the cameras with traditional systems.
About HGH Infrared Systems
Founded in 1982, HGH Infrared Systems design, develop, assemble and sell complete optronic systems for security, industrial and civil applications.
Based in Igny (South of Paris), HGH are located at the heart of the French Optics Valley where the most famous research laboratories and related companies are gathered. This particularly favourable environment is an enhancing factor for the high technology and quality that HGH endeavour to produce.
HGH???s main lines of business are:
* Security: infrared panoramic surveillance system,
* Industry: thermographic equipments for remote temperature measurement (industrial infrared camera, line or two-dimensional scanners, pyrometric camera), multi-spectral imaging sensor for tunnel inspection, etc., and,
*Test and metrology: infrared instrumentation (blackbodies, collimators, optical test benches), mobile workshop for maintenance of electrooptics sensors, imaging spectral radiometers, etc.
Their specialised engineers in optics, mechanics, electronics and software enable HGH to master each development phase of their products and, when needed, put forward a dedicated solution to meet the Customer???s specific requirements.
HGH Syst??mes Infrarouges
ZAC de la Sabli??re
10 Rue Maryse Basti??
91430 IGNY, FRANCE
Tel :+33 1 69 35 47 70
Fax : +33 1 69 35 47 80
Email : hgh [at] hgh.fr