November 7-11, 2011 – Bally???s, Las Vegas, Nevada
North Billerica MA,?? USA –?? InfraMation is a meeting where thermographers learn, discuss and/or present information on thermography applications and case histories to other thermographers for the purpose of continued education and improvement of thermography techniques and program development. The manuscripts for these presentations are gathered and are distributed in the proceedings.
Suggested Topic Areas
* Buildings – HVAC
* Buildings – Energy
* Buildings – Moisture / Remediation
* Buildings – Insulation / Air Leakage
* Buildings – Roofing Systems
* Buildings – Standards & Certification
* Condition Monitoring – Indoor Electrical
* Condition Monitoring – Outdoor Electrical
* Condition Monitoring – Mechanical
* Condition Monitoring – Hydraulic
* Condition Monitoring – Steam
* Condition Monitoring – Standards & Certification
* Business – Marketing/Sales/Pricing
* Business – Program Management
* Business – Safety
* Business – Cost-avoidance/cost-saving
* Optical Gas Imaging
* Petrochemical Applications
* Pest Detection and Control
* Non Destructive Testing (NDT)Process monitoring, control and automation
* Research & Science
* Alternative / Other Applications
More information about the conference is available by calling: 800-254-0632 or email to, email@example.com (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2011-call-for-papers)
Approved authors will be notified by May 16, 2011, and will be sent manuscript preparation guidelines and conference registration information. Completed manuscripts, along with registration form and payment, will be due July 18, 2011.
Uncomfortable in front of an audience?
We have three presentation formats at InfraMation;
- the General Technical Session where you speak to the entire conference – this is for you if you are comfortable with speaking before large groups;
- the Poster Session – here you pin your presentation up on poster boards and explain your work ONE on ONE with interested attendees; and
- the Clinic Sessions – where you present a topic in more detail to a group intermediate in size between the General and Poster sessions.
Papers from all formats are given the same attention in the proceedings and on our website.
Not a Good Writer?
Need some help preparing a manuscript that will be published in the proceedings? Many of us do, so we have editors to help you do that.
Technical Editors will check your work for accuracy and suggest changes to make it more understandable, and our Copy Editors will correct grammar and make it sound good.
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your work with industry leaders, enhance your thermography career, and learn about other leading edge developments in thermography.
Submit your abstract here by April 4th, 2011.
About the InfraMation Conference
InfraMation is a meeting where thermographers learn, discuss and/or present information on thermography applications and case histories to other thermographers for the purpose of continued education and improvement of thermography techniques and program development. The manuscripts for these presentations are gathered and are distributed in the proceedings.
Infrared Training Center
25 Esquire Rd.
North Billerica MA 01862 USA
Online at: www.Inframation.org