Get the principles and techniques to get the most out of your infrared camera.
Billerica MA, USA –?? Level I Thermography ??? Call for the next course near you. Sign up now to get the course you want at 2009 pricing. Courses may be attended at the ITC state-of-the-art facility in Billerica MA (just outside Boston), at regional facilities in the US, Canada, and across the globe or they can come to the customer???s site.
Call for the next course near you – 1-866-TRAIN-IR (866-872-4647)
Who Should Attend: New users. No experience in thermography is necessary.
Class Outcomes: In this hands-on class, you will be introduced to thermal imaging and measurement systems and experience field applications labs that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
Acquire these essential IR camera skills in just 4-days:
1. Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
2. Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images.
3. See the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
4. Avoid costly beginner mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
5. Learn to use the reporting software and procedures necessary to communicate results.
Please consult the course calendar at www.infraredtraining.com.
Cost: $1750 USD. Includes course instruction, course material, certification exam, and breakfast and lunch each day.
(NB: Price is valid until June 1, 2010.)
Where: Courses may be attended at the ITC state-of-the-art facility in Billerica MA (just outside Boston), at regional facilities in the US, Canada, and across the globe or we can come to the customer???s site. Call for the next course near you.
Certification: Successful Level I Thermography Training course completion provides ITC Level I Thermographer Certification.
ITC’s 4-day Level I, II and III Infrared Courses meet all ASNT-SNT-TC-1A recommendations for thermal/infrared testing respectively, as established by the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT).
The Level I infrared training courses are taught by certified instructors with extensive experience in a wide variety of infrared thermography and thermal imaging applications.
ITC is the only Thermography training provider certified to the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management Standard.
To register, please call the ITC at 1-866-TRAIN-IR (866-872-4647) or visit their website at www.infraredtraining.com. Please reference code: EM1 when registering. If you are already registered, please disregard this email.
Please forward to colleagues responsible for training at your organization.
Infrared Training Center