ITC Training In Lyndhurst,NJ
North Billerica MA, USA — Get hands-on operator training and understand the how-tos of basic thermography. Level I Thermography – Call or register online for this course near you. Sign up now. (See details below)
Who Should Attend: New users. No thermography experience is necessary.
Class Outcomes: In this hands-on class, you will be introduced to thermal imaging and measurement systems and experience field applications labs that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
Acquire these essential IR camera skills in just 4-days:
1. Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
2. Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images.
3. See the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
4. Avoid costly beginner mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
5. Learn to use the reporting software and procedures necessary to communicate results.
Click here for a Level I Thermography Training topical outline.
Space is limited. Please consult the course calendar at www.infraredtraining.com.
Cost:$1850 USD. Includes course instruction, course material, certification exam, and breakfast and lunch each day.
The Level I infrared training courses are taught by certified instructors with extensive experience in a wide variety of infrared thermography and thermal imaging applications.
Certification: Successful Level I Thermography Training course completion provides Level I Thermographer Certification.
Courses also may be attended at the ITC state-of-the-art facility in Billerica MA (just outside Boston), at regional facilities in the US, Canada, and across the globe, or we can come to the customer’s site! Call for the next course near you.
ITC’s 4-day Level I, II and III Infrared Courses meet all ASNT-SNT-TC-1A recommendations for thermal/infrared testing respectively, as established by the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT). ITC’s infrared courses are developed and taught by ITC’s ASNT Level III and EPRI Level III Instructors. ITC is the only Thermography training provider certified to the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management Standard.
25 Esquire Road
North Billerica, Massachusetts 01862 USA
Tel: 1-866-TRAIN-IR (866-872-4647)