In Boston?? MA, USA and Elsewhere.
Boston MA, USA –?? ITC, the Infrared Training Center, offers hands-on operator training and understanding of the how-tos of basic thermography. Level I Thermography ??? Call for the next course near you.
Sign up now to get into the course you want.
Who Should Attend: New users. No experience in thermography is necessary.
Class Outcomes: In this hands-on class, you will be introduced to thermal imaging and measurement systems and experience field applications labs that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
Acquire these essential IR camera skills in just 4-days:
1. Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
2. Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images.
3. See the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
4. Avoid costly beginner mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
5. Improve your performance by using the reporting software and procedures necessary to communicate results.
When: Space is limited. Class size is deliberately kept small to optimize interaction and individual attention.
Cost: Cost: $1750 USD. Includes course instruction, course material, certification exam, and breakfast and lunch each day.
Where: Courses may be attended at the ITC state-of-the-art facility in Billerica MA (just outside Boston) and at regional facilities in the US, Canada, and across the globe. Call for the next course near you.
Certification: Successful Level I Thermography Training course completion provides Level I Thermographer Certification.
ITC’s 4-day Level I, II and III Infrared Courses meet all ASNT-SNT-TC-1A recommendations for thermal/infrared testing respectively, as established by the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT).
Learn from the most respected instructors and practitioners in the field. ITC???s infrared courses are developed and taught by ITC???s ASNT Level III and EPRI Level III Instructors.
The Level I infrared training courses are taught by certified instructors with extensive experience in a wide variety of infrared thermography and thermal imaging applications.
ITC offers courses across the globe with both instruction and materials offered in home country languages as well as English.
Please consult the course calendar for the global schedule at www.infraredtraining.com.
ITC is the only Thermography training provider certified to the ISO9001|2000 Quality Management Standard.
To register, please call?? ITC at 1-866-TRAIN-IR (866-872-4647).
Please reference code: EM1 when registering.
Please forward to colleagues or persons concerned with training at your organization.
Infrared Training Center
25 Esquire Road
North Billerica, Massachusetts 01862