FLIR Announces New Thermography Software for R&D Researchers
Croissy-Beaubourg, FRANCE –?? FLIR Advanced Thermal Solutions (ATS) has released a new version 2.10 of its popular ThermaCAM?? Researcher??? software.
Designed to precisely analyze thermal performance -ThermaCAM?? Researcher??? is proven to be the most robust real-time digital storage, measurement, and analysis software available. Extremely versatile,
Researcher digitally stores and retrieves static and real-time infrared images, live IR digital video sequences, dynamic high-speed events and data directly from ThermaCAM IR cameras allowing in-depth and precise analysis of thermal events.
Changes and new features of ThermaCAM?? Researcher??? 2.10 include improved bonjour scanning, new zoom and pan tool buttons, plot value storage in session files, support for FLIR GF Series IR image, JPEG storage with an IR scale, camera control of Auto-NUC and Auto-adjust to cover just the zoomed area of an image.
In addition the new software revision now provides FLIR SC6X0 windowing and 120 Hz support, full support for FLIR SC305, SC325, SC645 and SC655 (windowing and full speed) and support for Windows 7.
A free 30 day evaluation version of ThermaCAM?? Researcher??? 2.10 is available for download from http://support.flir.com/SwDownload/app/RssSWDownload.aspx?ID=101.
Features and benefits
- Powerful temperature analysis
- Static image, high-speed IR video and data analysis
- Easy data export- automatically convert IR images to avi, bmp, or MATLAB?? formats
- Image subtraction
- Automatic temperature vs. time plotting
- Fully control IR camera from a PC
- Connect multiple cameras via FireWire interface
- Support for FLIR SC660/SC620 windowing and 120 Hz (ThermaCAM Researcher 2.10)
- Variable image reply rate
- Custom formulas
- OLE-2 automation
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP and 7 compatible
- Compatible with a wide variety of IR cameras (Three versions: FLIR Researcher 2.8/FLIR Researcher 2.9/FLIR Researcher 2.10)
FLIR ATS is committed to enable all users of its infrared camera systems to work more efficiently and productively by providing them with the most professional camera-software combination.
Pioneers in all aspects of infrared technology, FLIR designs, manufactures, and supports thermal imaging systems and subsystems for industrial, scientific, governmental, commercial, and firefighting applications. With a 40-year history of infrared innovation, over 100,000 systems in use worldwide, and development centres and sales offices in over 60 countries, FLIR is the world leader in thermal imaging technology.
FLIR Advanced Thermal Solutions (FLIR ATS)
19, bld Georges Bidault
tel: +31 (0) 76 5794 176
email:?? email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org