Compact Thermal IR Cameras | Price Starts at $995
Stamford CT, USA — The easy-to-use, lightweight OMEGA OSXL-EX series compact, thermal infrared (IR) cameras have 3 views, thermal, visible and MSX?? imaging featured on their high resolution color LCD display.
Now users can afford the ultimate inspection tool – a thermal imager!
The dramatic MSX thermal images clearly reveal problems in home inspections, building inspection from sources of energy loss, moisture intrusion and structural issues to overheating electrical and mechanical equipment.
This??OMEGA OSXL-EX series compact infrared cameras offers the definitive compact infrared camera choices to meet the most demanding applications.
- 2% accuracy,
- radiometric jpg file format,
- swappable Li-Ion battery with 4-hour life,
- spot measurement mode,
- simultaneous storage of IR/Visual/MSX images,
- picture-in-picture image (E5, E6 and E8) and
- temperature range from -20 to + 250 ??C (-4 to +482 ??F)
- Image display resolution ranges from 80 x 60 to 320 x 240, depending upon model
Link to the complete spec sheet: http://www.Omega.com/pptst/OSXL-EX.html
Note: Comes complete with FLIR thermal imaging camera (E4, E5, E6 or E8), hard transport case, FLIR ToolsTM download card, battery (OSXL-E8 2X), battery charger (OSXL-E8 only), power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs, USB cable, printed and CD-ROM operator???s manual.
Omega Engineering, Inc.
One Omega Drive
Stamford CT, USA 06907
Phone: 1-800-TC-OMEGA or 203-359-1660