Special Introductory Price for Six months
You receive: Insider’s Information on: Infrared Company News, Infrared Technology Updates, Contract awards in infrared and Contract solicitations in infrared.
To view headlines from past issues, please see: Recent Headlines.
Get immediate access now with a credit card. In order to take advantage of the offer, please send an e-mail to email@example.com”
If you are not satisfied with the first issue send us an e-mail for a full refund
Infrared Imaging News is a newsletter dedicated to providing the most up-to-date “insider’s view” on the business and technology of Infrared Imaging, Thermal Imaging, Infrared Thermography and FLIRs in Industry, Medicine, Defense and Space. Broad coverage of all aspects of this fast-paced technology includes the following:
- Company News – the latest on the suppliers of infrared imaging components and systems, including profitability, mergers & acquisitions, strategies and new products.
- Military Contracts and Applications – who is working on what under government contract. Early notice of newly awarded government contracts and solicitations for new contracts. Infrared Imaging News also provides details on the types of infrared detectors and systems used in military applications.
- International News – including news of international suppliers of infrared imaging systems, new international systems procurement and market opportunities.
- Technology Development – leading-edge Research & Development results. The status of cooled Focal Plane Arrays (FPAs): Mercury Cadmium Telluride (MCT), Indium Antimonide, QWIPs (Quantum Well Infrared Photodetectors), Type 2 Superlattice (T2SL), nBn, XBn, Extrinsic Silicon and others. Short-wave (SWIR) FPAs made of InGaAs, MCT and T2SL. Smart FPAs and Multispectral Imaging Systems. Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays: VOx and Amorphous Silicon Microbolometers. Novel Uncooled sensors, such as Microcantilever Arrays, Up-conversion and potentially disruptive technologies.
- Commercial Applications – new applications in smartphone thermal imaging. Traditional applications in Predictive Maintenance, Building inspection, Quality & Process Control, R&D, Nondestructive Testing, Night Vision, Security, Firefighting, Law Enforcement, Automotive Night Vision and Pedestrian Detection Systems, Aircraft Enhanced Vision (EVS) and many others.
- Medical Applications – including Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Coronary Bypass Surgery, Infrared Imaging Spectroscopy, OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) and many other emerging applications.
- Military Applications – including Night Vision, Surveillance, Piloting, Targeting, Infrared Search and Track (IRST), Fused Thermal/Low-Light-Level Goggles, Fire Control, Missile Seekers, Smart Munitions and Strategic Missile Defense Systems.
In each of these areas exclusive details about company participants and systems are provided that do not appear elsewhere in trade publications or the Internet.
Maxtech International, Inc.
226 Golden Gate Point, Suite 61
Sarasota, FL 34236