Continuous monitoring in a compact package
Wilsonville OR, USA?? –?? Combining thermal and visual cameras in a small, affordable package, the AX8 provides continuous temperature monitoring and alarming for uninterrupted condition monitoring of critical electrical and mechanical equipment.
The AX8 provides early detection of temperature-related issues in key equipment.
The AX8 is an ideal temperature sensor for continuous condition monitoring and hot spot detection for electrical cabinets, process and manufacturing settings, data centers, mass transit facilities, energy generation plants, and storage facilities.
FLIR AX8 Key Benefits
- Early detection of temperature-related problems
- Avoid unplanned outages, service interruptions, and equipment failures
- Get vital information without IR windows or manual scans
- Streaming thermal, visible, or MSX video in MPEG, MJPEG, and H.264 formats
- Automatic alarms sent when temperature thresholds are exceeded
- Full suite of analysis functions
- Only 54 x 25 x 95 mm in size
- Two cable connections
- Industry standard EthernetIP, Modbus TCP, and a built-in web interface for easy set-up
FLIR AX8 Key Features
Learn more about the FLIR AX8 Temperature Sensor
- Intelligent Thermal Imager with 4,800 Measurement Points
- Visual Camera
- Rugged IP-67 Housing
- Up to 6 Measurement Areas with Alarms
- Streaming Thermal, Visible, & MSX video in MPEG, MJPEG, and H.264 Formats
- Full Analysis & Alarm Suite
- Ethernet Connector (M12)
- Power, I/O Connector (M12)
FLIR AX8 Thermal Imaging Camera Technical Specifications
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. They bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through their thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems.
FLIR Systems, Inc.
27700 SW Parkway Avenue
Wilsonville OR 97070 USA