High Temperature Thermocouple Insulators, Thermowells and more…
Zhengzhou, China — Engineering Ceramic (China) Ltd. would like to introduce all Chinese best quality engineering ceramic products?
They can help you better monitor the temperature of your operation, because they make thermocouple sheaths, thermocouple insulators and pyrometer tubes to meet your specific needs.
Ceramic thermocouple protection tubes and pyrometer tubes
Their expertise in refractory ceramic materials shaping technologies enables them to design and manufacture thermocouple protection tubes and sheaths or pyrometer tubes you need for the best control of your high temperature processes.
Tubes made of products like R SiC, N SiC, are available. For the most demanding service conditions, they recommend Si SiC, similar quality asHexoloy??. ( Saint-Gobain Trademarks ), also made of Alumina, ( Al2O3 99.7% Min.)
- High temperature strength
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Universal corrosion resistance
- High thermal conductivity equal to stainless steel and alumina
- Exceptional wear resistance – harder than tungsten carbide
Their high purity fused Al2O3 and fused MgO crushable insulators provide the electrical insulation in swaged or drawn metal sheathed thermocouples.
The insulators are carefully threaded on thermocouple conductor wires and inserted inside seamless metal tubing. The entire assembly is then swaged or drawn down to the desired dimensions.
During swaging the insulators crush readily into a powder which is compacted around the thermocouple wires to provide electrical insulation. Their crushable insulators provide several benefits :
- the swaging process allows one to manufacture thermocouples in virtually any configuration because:
- insulators are made from high purity ceramics, you can make thermocouples that are much more accurate;
- they’re crushable, you have much greater control over the density and electrical insulation, again meaning thermocouples are much more accurate.
Crushable insulators are offered in diameters from 0.56 mm to 12.70 mm, in lengths from 25 mm to 102 mm, and with 1 to 4 holes.
That’s just the standard range! They can provide countless variations in custom designs.
Engineering Ceramic (China) Ltd., with over 30 years experience in ceramic industry, would like to introduce all Chinese best quality engineering ceramic products? which specialty for the Ceramics, Metallurgy, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Waste Processing and Glass Making Industries.
Engineering Ceramic (China) Ltd.
No.183 Zhongyuan West Road
Zhengzhou, China 450006
Tel.86 ??? 371 – 6766 3205, 6766 8718
Fax.86 ??? 371 ??? 6763 1335
H.J. Diadem General Engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org
AJ Diadem Sales Manager, email@example.com