From Burns Engineering’s “RTDology?? – Online!” | June 22nd, 2011, 12 noon CDT
E. Minnetonka MN, USA –?? Bill, RTDologist??? will be sharing the important details regarding various thermowell designs.
If you know someone who would benefit from this important temperature measurement insight, please forward the link to the page below*. There’s always room for more!
Register NOW at:
Access previous session overviews:
- Selection and Application
- Temperature Measurement Q & A
- RTD Accuracy I; Terminology & Error Sources
- RTD Accuracy II;??Error Realization
- RTD Accuracy III;??Calculating Meas. Accuracy
- RTD Vs Thermocouple
- RTD Calibration- Why, When, How
- Optimizing Temperature Measurements
- Temperature in Small Diameter Lines
Watch for future session:
Q & A on Temperature Topics, Sept. 14th, 2011
Since 1960, Burns Engineering has been an industry leader in the design and manufacture of temperature sensors and transmitters for the process and OEM industries.
Burns Engineering Inc.
10201 Bren Rd.
E. Minnetonka MN 55343 USA
Phone Toll Free (in N. America) 800-328-3871
Fax: +1 952-935-8782