Up to ?? 0.1 ??C Precision ??from 0 to 100 ??C
Boise ID, USA — The DirecTemp device is a precision thermistor is combined with a 14 bit analog to digital converter and a simple USB communication interface to capture real-time temperature data. The HID (Plug and Play) version comes complete with data logging and graphing software.
Click on the below image to start their “How to” Video.
- Probe Styles and Tolerance options
- Accuracy ?? 0.5 ??C (0 to 70 ??C)
????0.1 ??C (0 ??to 100 ??C) ;??additional accuracy up to ????0.05 ??C (0 to 70 ??C)
- NIST traceable calibration certificate available
- Upper and lower data logging control limits with user alerts
- Able to run multiple sensors
- Configure to order with a variety of probe styles and wire options
- Short lead times and low minimum order quantity
For details and how to order, visit: qualitythermistor.com/productsDirecTemp.php
Quality Thermistor, Inc. (QTI) was founded in 1977 to meet the increasing demand for high quality electronic components for the aerospace industry. Since then, QTI has exceeded the requirements of some of the most stringent high cost of failure applications, changing the landscape of the supply chain for the entire industry.
Quality Thermistor, Inc.
2108 Century Way
Boise, ID 83709
Tel:: +1 208.377.3373 (Toll Free: 1.800.554.4784)
Fax: + 1 208.376.4754