Farthest viewing & longest life of any IR illuminator currently on the market
Coquitlam, BC, Canada?? –?? The CSI-IR series of infrared illuminators for CCTV applications is designed to produce clear night vision images for security surveillance. Catatonic’s proprietary design allows for evenly distributed illumination with viewing distances over 200 meters (660ft).
Another advantage of these Illuminators is the low power consumption, ranging from 6W to 55W only.
The CSI-IR infrared illuminators are weather resistant and come in 850nm (semi-covert) or 940nm (covert) wavelength versions.???? The result of these innovations is a high-performance infrared illuminator that delivers the farthest viewing distance and longest life of any infrared illuminator currently available on the market.
The CSI-IR series of illuminators can be purchased separately or as part of a complete infrared CCTV camera system. They can also be retrofitted to existing CCTV cameras.
- Illumination distance range up to 200m (660ft)
- Available in semi-covert (850nm) and covert (940nm) wavelength
- Available in 30?? and 60?? illumination angle
- Constructed in light weight rugged extruded aluminum weatherproof housing
- Long lifespan LED of 10,000+ hours
- Automatic ON/OFF photocell control as standard for 30m, 50m, 100m & 200m models
- Produces no infrared glare
- Operating temperature range -30??C to 55??C
- Available in industry standard 24VAC, 24VDC or 110/220 VAC power input
- Night time or Covert Surveillance
- Airport Perimeter
- Government Facilities (GSA Schedule)
- Border and Harbor Patrols
- Prison Surveillance
- Police Surveillance
- Facilities that require a high level of security ?
Performance Options & Accessories
- Mounting Bracket, support up to 9kg (20lbs)
- Power Adapter AC to AC or AC to DC
- Integrated with CIRP CCTV Camera System for?? viewing??distance up to 800m.
Cantronics Systems, Inc.
63A Clipper Street
Coquitlam, BC???? V3K 6X2, Canada
Tel:??+1.604.516.6667 (Toll Free: +1.866.391.6970+